Straight-forward fitness nutrition made simple.
Our program teaches you what types of food to eat, when and why. Instead of just 1980's calorie counting: we teach you the latest, hottest macro fitness nutrition and how to take your results to the next level.
Join the synergy of our HealthCrush Community. Get supported, celebrated and encouraged by your fellow FitCrushers!
Here we help you:
- End cyclical dieting
- Learn balanced fitness nutrition
- Learn why your body doesn't process all calories the same
- Stop labeling foods "bad" (Black and White food categorizing)
- Develop a clearer understanding of how your body functions, biologically and when/how it breaks down food
- Create a healthy relationship with sugar/carbs/fats/fried foods, etc.
We've heard your requests and are now offering two different levels of challenges, NEW for 2017!
Core Challenge - $189
For those starting out or returning to fitness. Our flexible fitness nutrition plan combined with our signature exercise plan that focuses on strength training will help you to increase lean muscle and reduce body fat. We will teach you how by balancing your macronutrients you can create habits that are healthy for life.
HardCore Challenge - $289
Do you exercise regularly but want to be certain you are strength training for maximum results? Are you feeling determined to make a change to your body and are willing to follow a precise diet to make it happen? Our Hardcore challenge offers a more restricted diet plan to help you fine tune your body, reduce your body fat, reset your metabolism and increase lean muscle. IF you are READY TO WORK HARD and have the discipline to get the results you're after... This challenge is for you.
Proper fuel (food) + Adequate exercise (strength workouts) = Results you can see and feel
NEW MEMBERS GET
- Unlimited fitness classes during the 6 week challenge
- Individual weekly weigh ins
- Group support meetings that focus on fitness nutrition strategies for success
- Our exclusive HealthCrush guide that outlines our signature fitness nutrition plan, filled with wellness tips, tips for dining out/flexibility and workouts.
- Weekly update emails
- Access to our private HealthCrush Facebook group for ongoing community support.
We have members who need to gain weight, maintian, lose 10lbs or lose 60lbs.
And this is the most important part of the supportive and inclusive nature of our HealthCrush community. Whether you are twenty-five or sixty-five, you are welcome. Whether you are a gym rat or new to exercise, we are positive you will learn something about how your body works.
The next class starts April 20!